Two people responded with requests for interviews from the interview meme. (BTW, I think we should call this the I Thought You'd Never Ask! meme.) Meryl has the blog My Bit of Earth, where she can post her answers, and Stacey is not a blogger, (but may soon be an expat!), so she'll answer in comments.
1. If you were to write your memoir, where would you start?
2. Which country or area would you most like to visit, and why?
3. I see you’ve started a photo blog. What is your favorite photo you’ve taken?
4. You seem like an avid gardener. What got you started gardening? What do you find easiest to grow in your climate?
5. You’re also obviously a dog lover. How did you come to have the two dogs you have now, and do you find it difficult to raise two dogs at once?
UPDATE: Meryl's answers are here.
1. Up first: Where do you live now, and how do you like it? (You don't have to be too specific; region of the country is fine.) And why do you want to move?
2. How long have you been reading blogs, and do you ever plan to get a blog of your own?
3. What country or area do you most want to visit, and why?
4. Do you prefer living in the city or country?
5. Do you have any pets? If so, will they be moving with you?